Minggu, 22 Mei 2011

Reflection On Bloom's Project



Knowledge

·      What you have learnt about?
How Disney Cartoon Affect On Children

1.     What have you learnt about how you learn?
I started an Internet search on “How Disney Cartoons Affect On Children?” I am focusing on how it affects physically and mentally for them. I used one article and its explain about the effects perfectly , then from the each effect, they also give an example and their expectation about the children attitude in the future.

“From the opinion, people think that cartoon have lots of positive effect, but instead of it they said that cartoon have lot more negative effects, why?”

Because they said, cartoon could make children to be severe and lazy. But I find it cartoon also teach positive things and there’s more positive things than negative things. Example: Friendship (Winnie The Pooh, Pooh is a good man. He cares for his friends and always help his friends no matter what happens. He also teach the children to be patient, caring, and sharing)

2.     Comprehension
How to make the children be more clever and well-mannered from the cartoons affect?

I’ve made a survey from teenagers and adults opinion about cartoon. Therefore, it’ll be my main idea to interview the children. I’ll be interview the children and make the questions for them according to the opinions that I’ve got. Because unexpectedly, in the early age, sometimes kids could have a good opinion and an wonderful idea. After finished interview all the childrens, I’ll try to find out 5 ways to make their ingenuity increases and it’ll be also in a unique and childish way. So, if I introduce my ideas, they’ll be fun, enjoying the ideas and undeniably, they’ll understand and do my ideas if they are comfortable with it.
           
3.     Application
I will read and analyse the survey and then make a diagram using Microsoft Excel. The diagram will show the presentation of positive effects, negative effects, and netral (the opinion if they think cartoon doesn’t have any positive and negative effects). I will also put the explanation below the diagram.

1 komentar:

  1. Great work Farah. You have taken care to edit your writing and you have written in complete sentences so your writing is easy for the reader to follow.

    I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    BalasHapus